- 4 skinless salmon fillets - (4 oz ea) (each abt 1/4" to 1/2" thick)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 8 slices sourdough bread toasted
- 12 strips bacon cooked, drained, and cooled
- 4 pieces romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices vine-ripened tomatoes
Season fillets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place fillets in skillet, cover skillet and cook for about 4 minutes or until fish are cooked throughout without flipping over.
Combine mayonnaise with basil and lemon juice and spread mixture evenly on each slice of bread. Build sandwich as you would a traditional BLT, starting with warm cooked salmon fillet. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)