Instant Cheesy Grits with Shrimp
I wanted some cheesy grits in a hurry & came up with this recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- 2 pkgs. instant grits
- 1 c. water
- 1-2 T. jarred cheese sauce
- 1/2 oz. sharp or regular cheddar cheese
- Optional: 5-6 cooked shrimp
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 2mins
Mix 2 packets of instant grits with water in a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave 2 minutes. Add 2 cheeses, let melt a few minutes & mix again.
Optional: top with cooked shrimp.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Pecan Coffee Cake 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon With Cucumber and... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Charred Baby Octopus Salad 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp 'n' Spinach Risotto 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe