Frozen Peach Bellini
This tastes just like Olive Garden's frozen Peach Bellini's! Serve at your next brunch.
- 6 ounces spumanti, Astt, to taste
- 1 ounce peach schnapps, to taste
- Frozen peaches, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add a few frozen peach slices and liquor to blender and puree. The mixture should be taking on a slushy type texture.
Taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed. Add ice and continue to blend until a nice frozen texture is acquired. Pour into glasses and garnish with peaches.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cheddar Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Mini Crab Cakes PRINT 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Zucchini Pizza 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 4/5 (61 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Nita's Secret Peach Pie 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Peaches n’ Cream Cobbler Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)