Frozen Peach Bellini
This tastes just like Olive Garden's frozen Peach Bellini's! Serve at your next brunch.
- 6 ounces spumanti, Astt, to taste
- 1 ounce peach schnapps, to taste
- Frozen peaches, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add a few frozen peach slices and liquor to blender and puree. The mixture should be taking on a slushy type texture.
Taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed. Add ice and continue to blend until a nice frozen texture is acquired. Pour into glasses and garnish with peaches.
You'll also love
- Cornstarch Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Carrot Applesauce Bread 4.1/5 (60 Votes)
- Peach Dumplings 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- Cooper's BBQ/Mop Sauce 4/5 (92 Votes)
- Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Frosted with Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 4.3/5 (45 Votes)