Frozen Peach Bellini
This tastes just like Olive Garden's frozen Peach Bellini's! Serve at your next brunch.
- 6 ounces spumanti, Astt, to taste
- 1 ounce peach schnapps, to taste
- Frozen peaches, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add a few frozen peach slices and liquor to blender and puree. The mixture should be taking on a slushy type texture.
Taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed. Add ice and continue to blend until a nice frozen texture is acquired. Pour into glasses and garnish with peaches.
You'll also love
- Carnation Evaporated Milk Macaroni... 4.1/5 (103 Votes)
- Copycat Marie Callender's Sour... 4.1/5 (80 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Spicy Cheddar Chicken... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Upside-Down Caramelized Apple Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Pot Roast - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Peaches cookies - my favourite 4.4/5 (29 Votes)