Buttered Egg Noodles
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles until tender. Drain in a colander and return to the pot.
In a saute pan, add the butter and cook until lightly brown, about 5 minutes. Add sage, parsley, chives, and salt and cook 1 minutes. Finish with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (680 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.5/5 (140 Votes)