- 10 ounces cavatappi cooked
- 1 ounce oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tomato cut in large dice
- 4 pieces red and green pepper in 1" dice
- 1 artichoke heart quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 4 ounces T.G.I. Friday's Marinara Sauce (see recipe)
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
Sauté mushrooms in oil briefly, add the rest of the ingredients (except cheese) and bring to a boil.
Put hot noodles (they look like spirals) in a bowl, sprinkle with mozzarella, pour the hot sauce over and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields ?? servings.