Marmalade glazed chicken thighs
- 8 boneless, skinless thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 t butter
- 2 t vegetable oil
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 1 t dijon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
1) set rack 6" from heat source and preheat broiler. season chicken with salt and pepper
2) melt butter with oil in large oven proof skillet. add chicken and cook about 4 minutes per side til lightly browned.
3) combine marmalade, dijon and lemon juice in small bowl til blended
4) pour fat from skillet. add marmalade mixture and turn chicken several times to coat. place skillet in broiler and broil til glazed and cooked through, about 10 minutes, turning often to prevent scorching.