Chicken Cutlets Milanese w/Lemon-Caper sauce
- 1/4 cup Atkins Cuisine All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 8 (4-oz) chicken cutlets
- 3 tbs virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Combine baking mix, pepper and salt in a shallow dish.
2. Beat egg and cream in another shallow dish.
3. Dip cutlets in egg wash, then in baking mix to coat. Set on waxed paper.
4. Heat 1 1/2 tbs oil in a very large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add 4 cutlets and sear until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.