Upside Down Caramel Apple Biscuits
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup packed Domino® or C&H® Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 cups sliced peeled Granny Smith apples (about 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Butter Tastin'® refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
Adapted from crisco.com
Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook butter and caramel topping over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and bubbly. Stir in brown sugar and apples. Cook over medium-high heat 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender.
Meanwhile, spray 8 (10-ounce) custard cups or 8 (12-ounce) ramekins with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans in each cup. Spoon about 1/3 cup caramel-apple mixture evenly over pecans in each cup.
Separate biscuits; gently stretch each biscuit until large enough to cover caramel-apple mixture. Place biscuits on top of caramel apple mixture in each cup. Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Place cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down on each cup; carefully turn plate and cup over to remove cakes. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Berry Patriotic 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Blueberry 'n' Cheese Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake 4/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe