Ninja Fresh Tomato Salsa
Put your Ninja to good use with this delicious fresh tomato salsa! It's ready in less than a minute which makes it the perfect no stress appetizer or snack.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 small white onion
- 1 serrano chili, split and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon whole cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Lime juice
- Oregano, to taste
- Cumin, to taste
Place the 4 blade set in the 40 ounce pitcher.
Combine all the ingredients in the 40 ounce pitcher
Attach the pitcher splash guard and Master Pod.
Use 5 short pulses for desired consistency.
Garnish, serve, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Artichoke Soup with Fresh Mint 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Summer Squash Tuscan... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mahi Mahi with Bacon-Tomato Butter 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe