Paula Deen's Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (5oz) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12oz) container frozed whipped topping, thawed
Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a hand held mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well-blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.