Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
1.In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
2.In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth.
3.Add whipped cream and stir until well blended.
Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham crackers.
4.Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.