Epicure's Extraordinary Cheese Dip
Please the crowd with this creamy and irresistible cheese dip to go with a side of bread, vegetables or crackers!
Cost Per Serving: $0.41
- 8-ounce package spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Cheese Chives & Bacon Dip Mix
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 1 tsp Epicure’s 3 Onion Dip Mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon dip, lemon dilly dip and onion dip.
Spoon into Epicure’s Dip Baker.
Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until heated through.
(2 Tbsp (30 ml)) : Calories 130, Fat 6 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 5 g.
Tips: Serving Suggestion: Serve with crackers and a sliced baguette. Health Tip: Lighten up! Try this recipe with light cream cheese, low-fat cheddar and mozzarella cheese to save 40 calories and 4.5 g fat (2.7 g saturated) per serving. Serving Suggestion: Serve in a sourdough loaf, scooped out to make a bread bowl.
You'll also love
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 3.8/5 (90 Votes)
- Auntie Vila's Samoan Curry Chicken... 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Low-Carb Cloud Bread with Garlic &... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Fresh 7-Layer Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe