Low-Carb Cloud Bread with Garlic & Cheese
Garlic Cloud Bread
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder or cream of tartar
- 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoons grounded oregano flakes
- sliced mozzarella cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, or natural sweetener
- non-stick cooking spray, avocado oil, or olive oil to grease pan
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from thebigapplemama.com
Preheat oven to 300°F.
While preheating, prepare the baking sheet with by greasing the parchment paper lightly with cooking spray or with avocado oil or olive oil.
Separate the eggs, there must be no yolk in the white. In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese, and sweetener until smooth.
In the second bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, or cream of tartar if you prefer, to the whites and beat the whites on high speed until they are fluffy, form nice peaks, and they hold their peaks.
Slowly fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix carefully, you don’t want to break the fluffiness of the egg whites too much.
Spoon the mixture into 10 to 12 even rounds onto lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle with rosemary and put it in the oven.
Bake for 19 to 20 minutes on the middle rack until slightly golden brown.
Remove from the oven and serve.
Prepare the garlic mixture just before the cloud breads are ready by melting butter in a glass jar in a microwave or in a small pan. Stir in garlic powder and oregano.
Spread the mixture over each bread after they are done baking, cloud bread will absorb the garlic mixture nicely, and place the desired amount of shredded mozzarella cheese or half a slice of mozzarella on each one. Cook them on broil for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese melts. Garnish with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4/5 (542 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Green Beans 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- SLOW-COOKED FAMILY-FAVORITE BEEF... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Cha-Cha 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fantasy Pavlova 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Shrimp-stuffed Eggplants 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Fried Pickles 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe