- 1 (1.5-pound) package of chicken thighs, about 6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- fresh rosemary, chopped, to taste, to garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from wittyinthecity.com
Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
Then, mix together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
Place chicken thighs in a large baking dish. Then, add salt and black pepper to taste to the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce halfway through. I find that a meat thermometer is essential in cooking because it allows me to check for doneness without cutting into the meat and losing its precious juices. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Dunkaroo Dip 3.7/5 (52 Votes)
- Green (Un-Ripe) Tomato Salsa for... 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole 3.6/5 (273 Votes)
- "Especially Dark" Chocolate Cake 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Bread Dipping Oil 3.7/5 (58 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole with... 3.7/5 (93 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Cauliflower 3.8/5 (60 Votes)
- Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (14 Votes)