Banana Bread - NuWave
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 /3 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 /4 salt
- 1 /4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 /2 cup sugar
- 1 /4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 /2 teaspoon baking soda
You will be cooking this on Power Level 8 in a metal bread baking pan and this assumes you have the extender ring for the nuwave oven.
1. Mix the canola oil, two eggs, the sugar and whole milk in large bowl.
2.Now Beat the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3. Now add the Salt, Flour, Cinnamon, Sugar, Baking Powder and Baking Soda to the mixture.
It helps if you add them a little at a time
4. Blend the combined mixture together with a large spoon or mixer set on low..
5. Add bananas to the combined batter and continue to mix.
6. Pour batter evenly into the baking pan with divider in place.
8. Now put the baking pan on the 1 inch Nuwave Oven rack.
9. Place Extender Ring on NuWave oven base.
10. Bake the Banana bread in the Nuwave oven on Power level 8.
Bake for 30 minutes. To make sure its done stick a toothe pick in the bread and pull it out. If the bread is done the toothpick will come out clean.
11. Remove the baking pan from the nuwave oven with an oven mitt as it will be HOT.
12. Let the Banana bread cool in pan for 10 minutes.
13. Using oven gloves or a towel to hold the still quite warm pan, Remove the bread from the pan and place on the wire rack to cool another 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!