Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins
A new way to eat buffalo chicken
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Wash potatoes and pat them dry. Cut in half lengthwise and place them in the microwave. Follow your microwave's instructions on baking potatoes. For mine it took about 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime shred the chicken and toss it with the buffalo wing sauce.
3. Turn broiler on.
Scoop out the potato flesh and set it aside for later use. Brush potato skins on both sides with olive oil and place under the broiler for about 5 minutes until they're nice and crisp.
4. Divide the chicken in 4 and fill each potato skin. Top with cheddar cheese and blue cheese and place under the broiler for a couple more minutes until the cheese melts.
5. Garnish with parsley or green onions.