Pasta Crab Salad
- 4 1/2 cups uncooked tricolored spiral pasta
- 1 pkg (16oz) crabmeat flaked
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayo
- 1/2 cup reduced at ranch salad dressing
- 1 tsp dill weed
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain and rinse. Place in large bowl. Add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion.
2. In a small bowl combine they mayo, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.