Lemon Blossom Oreo Cookie Balls
prep: 30 min
total: 1 hr 40 min
total: 40 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. assorted decorating icings
- 40 white nonpareils (about 1/2 tsp.)
MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until well blended.
SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of each ball. Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.