Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1-1/2 cups crushed NILLA Wafers (about 60 wafers)
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cupbutter or margarine, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
PREHEAT oven to 325ºF. Mix wafer crumbs, pecans and butter in 13x9-inch baking dish; press firmly onto bottom of dish. Bake 8 min. Cool 10 min.
TOP crust with banana slices. Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over banana layer.
GENTLY stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over pie. Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.