Apple-Raisin French Toast Casserole
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter - melted
- 3 apples - sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 baquette - cut into 1" slices
- 6 eggs - lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbl. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
Cooking time 45mins
Greast 9x13" baking dish.
Mix together: brown sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon.
Mix in melted butter.
Stir in apples and raisins until coated.
Pour into pan.
Arrange bread in an even layer over apples.
Whisk together: eggs, milk, vanilla and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
Pour over bread until fully soaked.
Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
Bake covered at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Let stand before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 4.4/5 (65 Votes)