Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
Pasta salad with jalapeños and bacon? Yes, please! Bring this tasty pasta salad to your next picnic!
- 1 pound dried pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup jarred jalapeños, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded; or pepper jack, if you’re feeling spicy
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups croutons, chopped
Adapted from abirdandabean.com
Cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Run cold water over pasta until cooled.
Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon, salt, garlic powder, pepper together in a bowl.
Stir cooled pasta, jalapeños and bacon into the dressing. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle croutons over the pasta salad right before you serve.