Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened (I used Neufchatel cheese)
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great for this!)
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry Ranch Dressing mix (here is a recipe for a homemade Ranch Dressing mix)
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3-4 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cover a large baking sheet (I use a cookie sheet) with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Mix together cream cheese, chicken, bacon, cheese, and green onions. Add in about 1/2 of the dry Ranch dressing mix and taste- add more if you want more of a Ranch taste (I ended up using only 1/2 of the packet). Mix well. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into a flour tortilla and roll it up. Place taquito seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times (I had to use two baking sheets because all of my taquitos would not fit on one). Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with non-stick cooking spray (or you could lightly brush some olive oil on them) and sprinkle with salt (I like to use sea salt).
Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until edges and tops are golden). Let cool for a couple of minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing or Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping (my husband also likes to dip them in "Salsa Ranch"- just mix equal parts salsa and Ranch dressing together).