This recipe is from my neighbor. Easy to make!
- 2 8 oz. cans of artichoke hearts (packed in water, not oil
- 1 teaspoon juice from can
- 1 cup of mayonaise
- 1 cup shreeded mozerella cheese
- 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them. Mix all ingredients except oregano. Pour into oven proof dish. Sprinkle with extra parmeson cheese.
Bake in 350 oven, uncovered for 30 min.
Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, crackers, or even leaves of endive.