Chocolate Silk Pie
A rich and magical dessert for every chocolate lover's delight. Garnish with chocolate curls for a pretty presentation no one can resist.
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 210mins
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line un-pricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, butter and unsweetened chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool. Fold in whipped cream; pour into crust.
For topping, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over filling. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
You'll also love
- Huli Huli Chicken 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Orange Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Pudding Mix Frosting 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy Oreo Pie 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffle Pie with... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Silk Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)