- 1 1/2 pounds medium fresh shrimp shelled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped parsley
- 1/3 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces butter
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a saute pan, add onion and saute 2 minutes. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add shrimp, cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter, wine, red pepper, salt and pepper. Cook pasta in rapidly boiling salted water and drain. Place on plate, serve shrimp over it.
This recipe yields 4 servings.