Crispy Crusted Red Snapper
From Cuisine at Home
- 1 cup tomatoes -- seeded and chopped
- 1 cup leeks -- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic -- minced
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 oz each) -- boned and skinned
- 1/2 cup coarse bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese -- grated
- 1/2 cup plain potato chips -- crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter -- melted
- 1 tablespoon scallion -- thinly sliced
- lemon wedges
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from chewnibblenosh.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Arrange fillets on top of vegetables; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine crumbs and next 4 ingredients; toss with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly over each fillet, pressing into the fish. Bake 20 minutes, or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
Sprinkle with scallion and serve with lemon wedges.