Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
By Nicole S
- 12 ice cream sugar cones, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 6 T butter, melted
- 1-3/4 quarts vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon banana extract, optional
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 30mins
1. In a small bowl, combine the crushed cones, walnuts and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
2. In another small bowl, combine 3 cups yogurt, bananas and extract if desired. Spread over crust. In a small bowl, combine fudge topping and walnuts; spread over yogurt. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
3. Top with remaining yogurt; spread with strawberry topping. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Garnish with whipped topping.