Maple Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- 10 flour tortillas - (10" dia)
- 1 package Bob Evans Maple Sausage - (16 oz)
- 1/2 cup diced red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onion
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree oven to warm.
In skillet, crumble and cook sausage and peppers over medium heat until browned. Pour in beaten eggs and onion and cook, stirring.
Combine cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese. On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cheese mixture. Top with sausage and peppers mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.
This recipe yields 10 burritos.