Rotini & Spicy Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- You will need to cook 2-1/2 cups, or 1/2 lb., rotini pasta to get the 4 cups cooked pasta.
1) BLEND tomato sauce and cream cheese in blender until smooth. Set aside. 2) HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 8 min. or until chicken is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add tomato sauce mixture and all remaining ingredients except parsley; stir. Simmer on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. 3) STIR in parsley.