Rate this recipe
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1) Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until it has evaporated.
2) Add the orzo and chicken broth and simmer until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan, rosemary, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
You'll also love
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Chicken, Mushroom and Brown Rice Slow Cooker Casserole