Greek Pork Loin
- 3 lbs pork loin roast (single loin)
- 1/4 c. loive oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Place pork loin in a large ziplock bag.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
3. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
4. Remove pork and discard marinade.
5. Grill over INDIRECT HEAT til meat thermometer reads 155 degrees F, about 1-1 1/2 hours. (can also cook in crockpot on low 6-8 hours, adding 1/2 c. chicken broth).
6. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly.