Basil Parmesan Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Hot cooked spaghetti or linguine
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. In a nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
2. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended (mixture will be thick).
3. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
4. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
5. Remove from the heat; gradually stir in Parmesan cheese and basil until cheese is melted.
Serve over pasta.