Polynesian Beef Tip Stew for 100
- 40 lb top round roasts - cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 5 green bell peppers - cubed
- 5 red bell peppers - cubed
- 5 onions, diced
- 4-20 oz cans pineapple chunks in unsweetened juice - drain juice for cooking meat
- soy sauce to taste and look
- 4 cups water (+/-)
- 1 cup lime juice - or to taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice - or to taste
- pepper to taste
Cook meat in pineapple juice in pressure cooker for 25 minutes. Use natural release.
Put all remaining ingredients in large roasting pan. Cook until vegetables are soft. Add meat and juices to roasting pan - stir and re-heat all. Stew should not be too soupy.