Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta
- what you need
- 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes or 1 large tomato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time; drain.
TOSS chicken, tomatoes, dressing, cheese crumbles and olives in large bowl. Add pasta mixture; mix lightly.
SPRINKLE with Parmesan cheese.