Pork Chops Slow Cooker
- What You'll Need
- 6 bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- Hot cooked instant white rice
How to Make It
1. Layer the pork and onion in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Stir the soups in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over all.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice.