Afrikaner Lamb Chops
- 2/3 c. tomato sauce
- 2/3 c. vinegar
- 1/2 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 12 lamb chops
1. In a small bowl mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, onion, mustard and salt.
2. Marinate the chops at room temp. for 1 hr.
3. Remove chops from sauce, pan fry the chops or broil, turning frequently until done.
4. Pour sauce over chops, cover and simmer on low flame 10 min, or if in a glass microwaveable dish, cover with plastic wrap, make a small hole in the middle and simmer at half power for 5 min.