Halloween Spider Breads
Make 8 scary Halloween Spider breads from one package of refrigerated breadsticks. Serve with bowls of chili, or your favorite soup.
- 1 (11-ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks, 12 breadsticks
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3 to 4 small pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Basil and Garlic to create hairy spiders
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 12 breadsticks. Cut 4 of the breadsticks in half lengthwise; on ungreased cookie sheets, shape into 8 coils.
Cut each remaining breadstick lengthwise into 3 strips, making 24 long strips. Place crumbled foil under 3 long strips on both ends to curve the legs. Pinch center legs together and place a coil on top. Brush breads with beaten egg white. Place 2 olive slices on each to look like eyes.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until "spider body" is light golden brown and "legs" are golden brown.
Great with chili for Halloween.
You'll also love
- Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoky Bacon BBQ Deviled Eggs 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Cookie Pizza 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Super-Scary Halloween Spicy Chili... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe