Pork chop And Rice Casserole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 (10.75) oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75) oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup uncooked uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat, and brown pork chops on both sides. Place pork chops into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. In a large saucepan, whisk together cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and milk until smooth. Stir in rice, and add butter. Bring mixture too a boil until butter is melted. Pour rice mixture over pork chops; cover the dish with foil.
3. Bake in preheated oven until tender about an hour.