Swedish Baked Potatoes
- parmesan cheese
- melted butter
- garlic (optional)
FOR A REGULAR FAMILY MEAL
1. Peel the potatoes and cut a thin slice off so that the bottom is flat.
2. Slice the potatoes 1/8 inch from the flat bottom about 1/4 inch apart.
3. Lay in a greased baking pan and brush with melted butter (or butter and garlic).
4. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
6. 15 minutes before done sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
7. Baste a couple of times with the butter during cooking.
FOR LARGE QUANTITIES
1. Peel , cut and soak in water overnight.
2. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes in the morning.
3. Bake for 1 hour before eating.