CHUCKWAGON BEEF & BEAN SKILLET
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 cups dry multigrain elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
Adapted from manwich,com
1.Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
2.Meanwhile, cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
3.When macaroni is cooked, stir into beef mixture. Top with cheese; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Fish: Salmon With Sriracha Sauce... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Cheesecake Pie (2 Extra... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Veal Chops with Fontina 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sara's Sunday Pork Tenderloin with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Leffler's Beef Tenderloin 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe