Italian Chicken and Cheese Calzones
Fast and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped chicken (or ham, pepperoni, sausage)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10-ounces) can refrigerate pizza crust (or homemade crust)
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Grease a baking sheet and in a medium bowl combine all ingredients except pizza crust. Roll out and press pizza dough into a 14x8 rectangle.
Cut dough into 7x4 rectangles and spoon 1/2 cup of filling into half of each smaller rectangle.
Fold crust over filling and seal with wet fingers. Bake for 11-16 minutes until each is golden brown.