great quick dinner with mushrooms, kale and cherry tomatoes
- 375 g penne pasta
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- 3 cups mushrooms, mixed to your liking
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from longos.com
Preheat a skillet and in it pour olive oil, add garlic and onions and cook until translucent.
Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Add the kale and the vegetable stock and simmer for a few minutes, then add the cherry tomatoes.
Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and once done to your liking, drain it and add it to the sauce.
Sprinkle grated Parmigiano if you like cheese, toss well and serve.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Conserve 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit ) Jelly 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Garlic... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo Pad Thai with Sunshine Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cod Livornese with Couscous 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mustard Dill Tortellini Salad... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Penne with Rich Pork and Tomato... 4/5 (5 Votes)