Cod Livornese with Couscous
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium (6- to 8-ounce) red onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 can(s) (14- to 14.5-ounce) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed and drained
- 4 (6 ounces each) skinless cod fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat couscous
- 1/4 cup(s) packed fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Read more: Cod Livornese with Couscous Recipe - Good Housekeeping
•Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
•In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add onion and garlic and cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Add red pepper and cook 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
•Season cod with oregano and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Slide into skillet and arrange in single layer, spooning tomato mixture over it. Roast 10 minutes or until fish just turns opaque in center.
•Meanwhile, prepare couscous as label directs. Divide among serving plates.
•Place cod on top of couscous. Stir parsley and basil into tomato mixture. Spoon over cod and couscous.
Read more: Cod Livornese with Couscous Recipe - Good Housekeeping
You'll also love
- Mustard Dill Tortellini Salad... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mixed greens, potato and green... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tilapia Milanese 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Quesadillas Weight Watchers 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ham, Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacalao Guisado (Stewed Cod Fish) 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Chili-Orange Shrimp with Broccoli... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Olive Oil-Poached Cod with... 4/5 (1 Votes)