Seafood crescent roll
seafood main dish
- 1-8 oz. tube crescent roll dough
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup cooked crabmeat, chopped or shrimp cooked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/8- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from bing.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
In small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, crabmeat, onion, and red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
Spread half the crescent dough on sprayed baking pan, cover with the seafood mixture and top with second half of dough. Bake until puffed and brown. Let sit for a few minutes prior to cutting
Or for appetizer
roll out each crescent roll separately and put a small amount of the seafood mixture in the center and roll. Then bake until puffed and brown.