Easter Crab Quiche
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/3 cup canned crabmeat, finely chopped cooked crabmeat or finely chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 egg
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press rounded teaspoonful of dough in bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Divide crabmeat evenly among muffin cups.
In another small bowl, beat half-and-half and egg with spoon until blended. Stir in onions, salt and red pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set.