Pico De Gallo with Shrimp
- 1 pound Cooked Shrimp (tails Removed), Chopped
- ½ whole Red Onion, Diced Finely
- ½ cups Green Or Black Olives, Chopped
- 2 whole Tomatoes, Diced
- 2 whole Fresh Jalapeno Peppers, Minced
- 2 whole Avocados, Chopped
- 2 whole Limes, Juiced
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- 2 cups Cilantro, Chopped
Combine shrimp, red onion, olives, tomatoes, and jalapenos in a large bowl. Add lime juice to taste, then a dash of kosher salt. Add cilantro. Stir gently with a spoon, then taste on a tortilla chip so you’ll have an accurate gauge of the salt content. Add more salt and/or lemon juice if needed.
Chill until serving. Note that the avocado will brown if too much time passes, so if you want to make this ahead of time, leave out the avocado until just before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips!