Apple and Brie Quesadillas
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp EVOO
- 4 8inch tortillas
- 8 oz brie cheese, sliced, rind removed
- 1 TBS whole grain mustard
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 2 strips bacon, cook and crumbled
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. Toss the apple slices with 2 tsp olive oil and cook, turing occasionally, until marked and tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Lay the tortillas on a cutting board. Top each with one quater each of the apple and brie on one side, then fold the tortillas in half to cover the filling.
3. Heat the remaining 2tsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batchesm cook the quesadillas until golden brown and the cheese melts, about 2 minutes per side. Meanwhile, mix the mustard and maple syrup in a bowl. Slice each quesadillas into wedges. Drizzle with the maple- mustard syrup and top with the bacon