Kellogg's Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or shortening
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
3. Measure KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran and milk into mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and vegetable oil. Beat well.
4. Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups.
5. Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm