Mini Beef Wellington Appetizer
- 7 oz. frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 C Boursin cheese (approz 2 1/2 oz.), at room temp
- 1/2 lb trimmed beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400. On a lightly floured sheet of parchment paper, roll out psatry to a 7 1/2x15 in rectangle, about 1/8 in thick. Cut the psatry into 1 1/2 in squares.
Spoon a scant 1/4 tsp of the Boursin in the center of each pastry square. Season the beef with salt and pepper and set a cube on each square. Fold the pastry over the beef, neatly tucking in the corners. Arrange the pastries seam side down on a large baking sheet lined with partchment paper. The recipe can be prepared to this point and frozen for up to a week.
Lightly brusg each pasty with the beaten egg. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Let cool slightly, then transfer to platter and serve.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash-and-Red Onion... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread in a Can by Ms. Ruth 4/5 (2 Votes)
- SPINACH, SAUSAGE & FETA QUICHE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Really crispy duck breast with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- GUNPOWDER PULLED SIRLOIN 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Wellington 0/5 (0 Votes)
- beef wellington fried wontons 0/5 (0 Votes)