Baked pork chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 (10.75ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 150mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse pork chops, pat dry and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 min. per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 in. baking dish, and cover with foil.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.